AND THE WINNERS ARE:
Elie (please email so I can send you your prize)
NOTE: As a special thank you for those of you who have entered this competition but not been lucky enough to win, I would like to offer you the opportunity of purchasing the programme for the amazing price of £26. If you are interested in this offer please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Okay so I know that Valentines day is all about love and affection between intimate companions but for many that love culminates in having children so I thought it would be a lovely time to launch this competition. It also happens to coincide with the completion of a very exciting project and so the timing is perfect.
That project was the turning of my Hypnosis for Childbirth mp3s into a complete Hypno 4 Birth Home Study Programme. I have been busy putting together a workbook/manual that helps women understand more about the benefits of using these mp3s during childbirth and I've also done some re-writing/recording and added 2 additional mp3s.
As you work your way through the manual you will learn:
- How the muscles of the uterus are designed to work during labour and how fear and anxiety affect them working efficiently.
- How to change negative thinking habits and beliefs to positive ones that support your desire to have a calm, comfortable birth experience.
- How to tap into your own natural birthing instincts.
- What hypnosis is and what it isn't.
- The impact the mind and your imagination has upon your body and what you experience.
- A variety of techniques to use during your pregnancy to prepare your mind and body for a positive birth experience.
- How your birth companion can support you.
- How to use the techniques during labour and birth
- 5,4,3,2,1, relax which is already available as a free download so that you can find out if you enjoy listening to my voice.
- Cloak of Protection to protect you from outside negative influences (a new mp3 currently not available)
- Birth Affirmations which provide a structured way to practise new thoughts
- Natural Calm Progressive Relaxation.
- Glove Relaxation to learn how you can utilise the power of your mind and your imagination to change your experience of sensations within your body (re-written and newly recorded)
- Cushion of Comfort to stimulate your endorphins your body's natural pain relief.
- Surge with Sea Birth Rehearsal Imagery (a new mp3 currently not available).
- Fear and Emotional Release to help let go of any negative thinking and beliefs, to clear the way for your new positive thoughts that will lead to the acceptance that birth can indeed be a calm, comfortable experience that YOU are in control of.