Sunday 26 July 2009

Feeling Proud

I love the work I do and I really take care to research every single element of it. This extends to the writing of my mp3s and so I was very chuffed to read a comment on Baby Centre that was written recently:

"I had a fantastic birth and cannot recommend Dany's MP3's highly enough.

Here's a link to her shop http://www.tums2mums.com/index_files/HypnotherapyProducts.htm

I think her natural calm MP3 is so beautiful as I know she researched colours and linked them to their meanings in a very clever way- sorry if I haven't explained that very well but it really is fab...."

I am editing this post to add another lovely comment following posting on Facebook about feeling proud :-)

"absolutely - they are awesome, the fear release one has been getting alot of air play recently!"

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment