Wednesday 27 May 2009

Downloadable mp3s for pregnancy, labour and birth

My husband is always saying that I don't shout loud enough about the things that I do well.

So I thought I'd do some shouting about my downloadable mp3s that are available to purchase from my shop. The ones that are currently available (I am in the process of writing and recording lots more) are specifically designed to prepare 'mums-to-be' for a calm comfortable birth that they are very much in control of. The reason I thought I'd shout about them is that I get so many thank yous from women telling me not only how fantastic their births were, because of listening to my mp3s, but also how relaxed and in control they were throughout their pregnancies and how they are coping so wonderfully with the massive change to their lives that a baby brings too.

As I am a Hypnobirthing practitioner I designed the mp3s to complement the Hypnobirthing book, however, they are as equally effective when used on their own.

If you'd like to find out more please check out my shop http://www.tums2mums.com/index_files/shop.htm

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment